- Promote the health of your employees - also in the home office
- Use employee benefits as team-building measures
- Popular services with long-term high participation rates
Triggered by the Corona pandemic, a large number of employees in Germany have worked in a home office for the first time and have come to appreciate many different advantages, such as:
- Time saved and expenses reduced by eliminating commuting
- Improved work-life balance
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced distractions from colleagues/reduced stress
- Infection control
Many companies have long since become accustomed to this new form of work and plan to continue working from the home office. At the same time, only a few home office workplaces are actually suitably set up. Health insurance reports from the first year of the pandemic have shown that - triggered by the lack of movement in the home office and the less ergonomic work equipment - back complaints have increased significantly compared to pre-pandemic levels. Mental problems have also increased for many people.
Time to give employees a helping hand at home. With a wide range of online services, you can also promote the health of your employees in the home office.